Your chimney goes through a lot.
Having it inspected and cleaned by a CSIA certified professional will give you peace of mind as you light your first fire of the year.
During your appointment, your certified chimney technician will do the following:
- Establish our dust control protocols to make sure no mess is left behind
- Inspect your chimney inside and out. This includes using a camera to make sure your flue is in great working order.
- Fill out a condition report to discuss with you the condition of your chimney. Don’t worry, we speak in normal language and leave the jargon in the van. You’ll know exactly what we talk about.
- Take pictures to share with you to document issues that may arise.
- We’ll either sweep your chimney top-down or bottom-up. Either way, your chimney will clean as a whistle!
No Mess Guarantee
Proud NCSG Members
Fill out the form below and someone from our office will give you a call to set up a date and time.
Your dedicated technician will arrive at your home on the agreed upon time and get to work!
You’ll know that you, your family, and your home will be safe.