Why Do You Need an Inspection?
The National Fire Protection Association code 211 recommends you have your chimney inspected once per year.
You should also get an inspection if your chimney experienced any kind of malfunction, see any leaks, or if you plan to change anything with your chimney.
What can You expect?
- Scheduling that’s as easy as A, B, C…1, 2, 3!
- Our comprehensive 50-Point Inspection
- Camera inspection for a full top-to-bottom inspection
- Complete review with your CSIA certified chimney technician
- Contractors Licenses and Insurance to help protect your assests
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Peace of mind for only $85
Schedule A Full Chimney Inspection
Fill out the bit of information below and someone from our office will give you a call soon to set up a time and date.